What is this?!?!?! Pictures included

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedlady1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Concerned that it was yellow fungus I gave him a few drops of honey..... He puffed his beard and smacked his head to the table...... I'm gonna guess he doesn't like it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it just looks like natural yellow color. Nothing to be worried about that I can see. :) And he didn't even enjoy the honey, silly guy !

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
It appears like he's got the same yellow coloring on both sides of his mouth, correct? If so, just normal coloring...little snub-nose cutie!

beardedlady1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh good he makes me worry over nothing all the time. He blows bubbles out of his cheeks and I worry, sleeps for 6weeks straight and I worry, makes the sound of crunching when he eats and I worry. Although the crunching sounds have been determined to be MBD he developed in his jaw but luckily I stopped the spread immediately. I was hoping it was just coloration lol he's yellow so I wouldn't know if he had yellow fungus or not. Its like trying to find a flea on a cat with black speckles. Is it a flea or a spot??? Lol

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's easy to get worried about our pets and our family members about possible illness. No Y.F. there though, good thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom