concerning behavior, very stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Havent been online for ages as i have been unable to use my computer for a while, recently Carlos has been super stressed, been glass climbing almost all day long for the last two weeks, i thought it might be too hot with the weather heating up and stuff so i turn off his heat light off in the heat of the day. i try take him out to let him let off steam and hes really skittish and jumpy. i think it might be because he has lost access to his outdoor enclosure since i found my lost shingleback and had to put him in there. (which is great news by the way as he was lost for 5 months!) trying to figure out a way to get another outdoor enclosure out there. in the mean time i have ordered a harness so i can take him outside, i hope this fixes the problem as i am very worried, he seems super stressed :(

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Carlos (beardie not shingle) is about 3 years old now, with the awol shingle well, we got home from the beach and there was a shingle in our yard, but we were just about to head out for ice cream and since i assumed he was just a wild shingle, i quickly chucked him in carlos's outdoor enclosure so i could give him a proper release later. then when i got home later that day i went to relase him but thought i should check my phone for old pictures of snagz (the awol one), I examined scale patterns very carefully, and after a long look i decided 100% it was him, he had two odd white scales which linked up and a few scars etc which matched up perfectly, only thing that was diff was that he was slightly lighter in colour, but i figured when i got him he must have been a bit darker as he was going into a shed. and i proved myself right as he seems to be going into a shed now and he looks identical to the pics. but yeah, you could say i was pretty PUMPED! :blob8: Unfortunately i couldn't share the news with the BTS forum as i've been unable to login and this is the first time in yonks i've had access to a computer. but yeah all is well with all the shingles, just carlos i worry about now :(

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
chameleon7":1hqvoyd6 said:
Carlos (beardie not shingle) is about 3 years old now, with the awol shingle well, we got home from the beach and there was a shingle in our yard, but we were just about to head out for ice cream and since i assumed he was just a wild shingle, i quickly chucked him in carlos's outdoor enclosure so i could give him a proper release later. then when i got home later that day i went to relase him but thought i should check my phone for old pictures of snagz (the awol one), I examined scale patterns very carefully, and after a long look i decided 100% it was him, he had two odd white scales which linked up and a few scars etc which matched up perfectly, only thing that was diff was that he was slightly lighter in colour, but i figured when i got him he must have been a bit darker as he was going into a shed. and i proved myself right as he seems to be going into a shed now and he looks identical to the pics. but yeah, you could say i was pretty PUMPED! :blob8: Unfortunately i couldn't share the news with the BTS forum as i've been unable to login and this is the first time in yonks i've had access to a computer. but yeah all is well with all the shingles, just carlos i worry about now :(

Well , I'd go and buy a lotto ticket while the luck lasts.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
More fun time is in order for Carlos, I think he's bored out of his brain stuck in his tank and wants to have fun .

Also perhaps also he's acting up when he sees you and wants you to get him out for some daddy time and a snuggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom