Baby Beardie Peeing more than he poops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkaboo

I have a roughly 2 month old beardie, and whenever I let him out of his terrarium, he ends up “peeing” on the floor. He passes a small urate, with some mucus, and water. Then he keeps running around. He doesn’t do this when he’s in his terrarium, only when he’s out. Is it normal for him to want to pee more than he actually poops? It’s not a strange colour or anything, besides the mucus being slightly tinted brownish sometimes. I just only seem to observe it when he’s running around on the floor. His poops also almost always have water around them. They’re not diarrhea, they’re solid. They just have water around them. Any ideas why he does this? I can’t seem to find anything online about it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, sometimes excitement or stress will induce a poo so I think that's what's happening. When he poos in his tank it's normal ? If so you don't have anything to worry about. If you'd like, post pics of his poo, his tank and the beardie itself. Here's how :
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload

Pumpkaboo

Original Poster
This is the closest photo online I could find to what his poop looks like, sometimes theres less water than that, though-and the poop tends to be a bit bigger.
95093-3948890041.jpg

Pumpkaboo

Original Poster
So it’s normal that he randomly only passes water and urate-while still maintaining a healthy poop schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom