Baby bearded dragon lathargic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makosmommy

Original Poster
Update on mako. Still no live bugs but definitely showing signs of improvement. Mako is keeping eyes open longer. He is walking around a bit more. Also today I didn't have to force feed him he ate from the syringe licking it up rather quickly. Also when I got him out to feed him he was running around a little paying attention to his surroundings. All and all good things. Thanks for all you guys help!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You're so welcome, I knew the right UVB would make a huge difference, so glad to see the results. Keep me posted, k?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
No, I don't think so, let him take what he wants but don't force more on him. Are you sure the poop isn't solid with alot of liquid? Mine do that, regular poops with alot of liquid, that could be what makes it look runny. He's too young for any treatments of parasites, so if his poop isn't really stinky, I wouldn't worry. Water run off is normal. But still, keep an eye on him. I'm so glad he's doing so much better, did you get his temps down a bit?

Makosmommy

Original Poster
Yeah his basking area is staying about 105 to 110 he has started to eat a few wax worms before he eats the powder mix and I'm not force feeding him at all anymore he is eating it on his own licking it off the syringe 3 times a day. But he did poop for a day then there was one spot it was super liquid no solid to it at all he hasn't gone since yesterday when it was Ok liquid and it was slot of liquid. I figure ita just because of the powder and squash mix his belly is soft I don't think there are any blockages none that i can feel at least and he up to 16 grams now in weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom