How old would you guesstimate he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlys

Hello,

My beardie is doing better, very slowly, after his battle with coccidia (for those who helped me before).

I was just wondering how old you guys might guesstimate he is. I was thinking 4 months? But I don't know. I got him July 29th and this is how big he was:

AMDBIzS.jpg

This is him today:

RIOr4Ctr.jpg

He weighed 48 g at the vet but I just weighed him in at 75 g. I never weighed him on my scale before so I have no idea if he really gained 27 g in a week or if my scale isn't so accurate. That seems like a lot but maybe it's part of the bloating?

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
I would guess maybe around a month but he could of been only a couple weeks old in that first picture. It really depends on how good the set up was before you got him. For my guess I would say he was born early July.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Kyleena is probably guessing on the first pic where he looks about the size of a 2 month old

In the next pic he does look to be the size of an average 4 month old. Some are larger, some smaller . He looks good + healthy. :)

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
I'd say he NOW looks to be between 3-4 months old. As AHBD already mentioned, some are larger than others, and some grow more quickly than others, just like people and other animals, but he's the general size of a 3 to 4 month old beardie. He looks pretty healthy and bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom