To Shed or not to shed...that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, quick question...I'm pretty sure its may not be a big deal, I just wanted to make sure...

It's about 6 months old im guessing... started shedding as normal... its leg sheds first, then a day or two later the body, tail last

This time after legs shed...its body and head stayed white like it was about to shed within a day and now after acouple days it almost seemed like the skin just went back to normal like it was about to shed but didn't...

I use the zoomed t5 uvb, feed it mostly dub roaches, a little butternut squash and daily supplements, just wondering if thats like normal for the skin to appear like it was going to be shed soon then it just goes back

Wantafanta

Original Poster
Ok thanks for reply...im just like thinking I'm going to wake up one morning and it's going to be shedding then it's skins just back to normal ... kind of pisses me off I want to keep seeing new brighter colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom