please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oswaldrox

Hello, my baby bearded dragon, Oswald, has been acting strange lately.. I bought him from Petco 15 days ago. He did great the first week health wise, except he never wanted to eat his vegetables and i have never seen him eat them to be honest. But he eats 6 mealworms a day and he usually only wants 4-6 crickets. But 3 days ago i noticed he wouldn't eat as much, he ran from me every time i wanted to pick him up (unusual), he was running kind of off balance/wobbly, and he was shedding a bit on his mouth. And now he won't eat anything! He shed off his tail yesterday and is still walking off balance and running from me. i gave him a bath to kind of ease the itchiness from shedding. But, is this behavior normal?? What can I do?
Thank you for any help!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Please review your tank setup with us, such as your UVB lighting, supplementation,
temperatures, etc for us so we can be sure it is all correct.
You can post some pictures of him & his setup for us also.
I would limit the mealworms, as they are a little fatty & harder to digest due to all
of the exoskeleton. Are the crickets smaller than the space between his eyes?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom