Bearded dragon staying in one spot all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali4004

My bearded dragon has started staying in one spot all day long. He started off doing it occasionally and would be super active while doing it. He'd look around, interact with me when I went up, etc. But then he has days where he just lays on his long and doesn't move much. He's been doing that a lot more recently. He's about 6/7 months old, he has a 40 gallon tank, basking side about 110 and a cool side around 85. His diet consists of reptiworms daily and I'm slowly getting him to eat his salad but that's still a work in progress. He has a reprisun 10.0 uvb bulb. His cage hasn't been moved around recently and nothing has changed around him. These past few days I've noticed full worms in his poop. What's going on with him?

PrettyinPurple

Hatchling Member
How much and how often are you feeding him? I've only ever had one time where a worm didn't get digested, but that's because my beardie had eaten too much to digest it properly and it was a superworm, so the harder shell was more difficult anyway.

Ali4004

Original Poster
There are days where he's alert but then here are days where he seems to be dozing/lathargic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom