Weird squishy stuff on lip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misteh

I'm new to owning a bearded dragon and I started giving my beardie baths recently and i noticed that when he's done the very front part of his lips kinda swell up and get squishy and i touched it a bit to see if it would come off and it slowly came off? Is this normal or is there a problem with my beardie? It goes away after his baths but I'm not sure if it's ok

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Can u post a picture of it? You're only using water right? And a clean container or sink?

misteh

Original Poster
Zanna":2z2833sk said:
Can u post a picture of it? You're only using water right? And a clean container or sink?
Yes I use a clean container for his baths I can probably send a pic of him in a bath tomorrow since it's gone now. it just seems like a part of his lip kinda sheds everytime he takes a bath?

misteh

Original Poster
93309-9821094148.jpg
93309-3941034209.jpg
93309-1128198533.jpg
93309-6413459764.jpg
It's weird how it only appears when he gets a bath or drinks out of his water bowl? It sticks to his lips so I feel like it's skin

Zanna

Hatchling Member
I'm not an expert, it looks a bit like old shed me. I'm hoping that one of the gurus pops in for a look. You could swab it with a clean swab and see if yr vet could test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom