Water temp to help poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Iloverex":8qu4745c said:
Really? That seems pretty cool???
They say like baby bath water, I don't want to cause her any discomfort she's not real keen on it to start with. If I put her pool in the viv with a 1/2" of water in it shell' play in it till I take it out. The minute I put her in something outside her viv, she acts like a brat and freezes up,lol

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I adjust the water temperature in a plastic flat bottomed babies bath I bought several years whnen our grandson was a baby, the BTS and beardies use it now.
I aim to get 33-35degC water temperature for those rare occasions when my beardies need to have a bath for one reason or another.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I just adjust the faucet as I run the water along the inside of my wrist. When it feels warm not too hot on the inside of my wrist it's OK and I fill the tub with it.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So he must be close. Just gave him another bath with a small amount of prune baby food, and as I rubbed his tummy I could feel the bump pretty close to his bumb, near his right rear leg, surprised he hasn't lost movement of it. Anyway, as bedtime is close, and tonight will make a full 5 days, should I keep giving him baths till he goes? I feel bad putting him to bed with that thing inside him. Plus tomorrow I have to work and won't be home to give him extra attention????????

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Whenever you want to convert celsius to fahrenheit, Google it, it's very quick. For example just type in " what is 30 celsius to F . " As soon as you put that much in, the answer will come up. Even if you just type " what is 30 F to C, it will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom