3 day old beardie concern .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyshha

My Hatchling hatched with yolk sac

On Monday the 19th I had an egg that I thought was dead due to a huge black spot on the egg w/ a little mold on it . Anyways it hatched and it came out with the egg yolk attached and this red ball as well ( not sure what this is) it looked dead. It's right foot was stuck under its body and stuck to its other foot and tail . I put it in a really shallow dish of Luke warm water to try to get the goo off its tail/feet. It worked .although now it has a crimp in its tail and has been walking a little funny, almost like dragging its belly ( where the red ball is attached) . It hasn't ate anything yet and I'm concerned that it's feet are now messed up or something . Really lost , this has been my first breeding experience and my first clutch all died , except this little one. I just want to know if I can do anything for it . I'm going to try to feed it baby food because it hasn't taken to veggies / crickets and it looks weak .

Please help , concerned for our first beardie baby !
-thanks , Lyshha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom