Beardie Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisBD

Hatchling Member
Hey y'all, I just weighed Lewis finally, and he's 102 grams. He's approx 12-13 inches (possibly 3-5 months), I was wondering if that's a good weight for a beardie that long? Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That sounds reasonable. The more important thing is to keep track of his weight so you can chart his progress against his past weights rather than comparing to other dragons. They all grow at such different rates it's hard to gauge health that way. If he is active, has nice full arms and legs and fat pads on top of his head, he is probably in pretty good shape.

LewisBD

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":wi37rj3e said:
That sounds reasonable. The more important thing is to keep track of his weight so you can chart his progress against his past weights rather than comparing to other dragons. They all grow at such different rates it's hard to gauge health that way. If he is active, has nice full arms and legs and fat pads on top of his head, he is probably in pretty good shape.

Alriight thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom