Beardies tale forming kinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorD

Hey all, I've had a whole other discussion in another topic of why my beardie is not eating. Im not worried about that topic at the moment im just worried about since he is not eating, he is not getting any calcium in. He is 7 months old and has had no kinks in his tale before. However all of a sudden since he has been off calcium for a while, i have started to notice he is forming kinks in his tale! I do not want this to happen and lately i have been mixing his calcium powder with water and been giving it to him through a syringe. I am unavailable to get liquid calcium where i live. Is what im doing at the moment okay? Or what can you suggest? All answers are appreciated.

ConnorD

Original Poster
Mysty":augpa8yy said:
Please list your temperatures and lighting including brands.
I assure you everything is correct as i have already had this discussion in another topic. Uvb light is a reptisun 10.0 tube thats recently been renewed and using a 75 watt globe as its just went into Winter. All my temps are correct. Basking temp 105-110°F. Cool side 75-80°F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom