Weird looking poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
TheRealestBeardie":2zctsq03 said:
It looks kinda almost green and see through. It seems like maybe lettuce that wasn't digested maybe? cause he loves his lettuce.
Lettuce? It is ok to mix it with other greens like collard, mustard and, turnip greens but as a staple it has little nutritional value, mostly water.
Lettuce could make poops like that.

TheRealestBeardie

Original Poster
Gormagon":3u2ec94m said:
TheRealestBeardie":3u2ec94m said:
It looks kinda almost green and see through. It seems like maybe lettuce that wasn't digested maybe? cause he loves his lettuce.
Lettuce? It is ok to mix it with other greens like collard, mustard and, turnip greens but as a staple it has little nutritional value, mostly water.
Lettuce could make poops like that.

Yea I tried giving him other stuff but he is dead set on the lettuce

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Don't feed lettuce. Keep trying others, like collard, mustard, and turnip, along with veggies like squash.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Try mixing the lettuce with greens. Try slipping greens in her lettuce at first, then make the ratio higher and higher until she starts eating the greens willingly. Sometimes we have to trick them with into things, lol!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Please remember to be more courteous in your remarks towards members trying to learn. It is not helpful to be harsh & so short when making suggestions. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom