Passing Clear Water Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysty

Juvie Member
Im not concerned so much as curious.

Does anyone else's adult beardie sometimes pass a clear puddle (no poop or urates)? This tends to happen every other day or so. He has regular poops daily which are fine if a little loose.

Feacal results are pending for both my dragons as they have been adopted from another home.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
What are they eating? Some foods, like squash, can cause runny poo or even clear liquids to be passed like this. It's good that you're waiting on a fecal because that would've been my first suggestion. Also, are you syringe feeding anything, even water?

Mysty

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Spring greens is their main staple (have 2 dragons). Offere spring greens alone 2 times a week and mixed with other items throughout the week. Most common are rocket, basil, pak choi, carrot.

Butternut squash is their second most offered food, features approx 2-3 times a week and when given replaces approx half the spring greens.

Live is locusts every other/third day and up to 5 morios as a weekly treat. He runs across the room for those.

He's otherwise well. Lively and inquisitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom