Non dairy yogurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmdolphin

I am just wondering if I can give the dairy free yogurt that says coconut or almond on it.
Everywhere that I've gone to find the PLAIN dairy free yogurt nobody seems to have , ony can find plain in low fat. So don't know if I can give my juvenile Bearded Dragon "Bruno" the coconut or almond one

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The non dairy yogurt is fine to use, no problem. You are talking about coconut or almond flavored non dairy?

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Mysty":1lbimwd4 said:
Im curious, why do you want to try yoghurt?
Non-dairy, soy yogurt is a good probiotic that is recommended when your beardie is on antibiotics or if it seems like their stomach is upset. It helps restore the good gut flora.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did you ever try this product yet, for your dragon? I was just wondering if your dragon liked it?

Tracie

lmdolphin

Original Poster
No I have not tried it yet. Before I give my Bruno anything I be sure to check first. I have only been able to find Almond & Coconut no plain. The reason for wanting to know & asking is I was told probiotics should be given if you are going to deworm your bearded dragon and I was informed that you can use plain soy yogurt but I can only find coconut and almond I was wondering if that would be okay instead of plain. I don't want to give him anything without checking first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom