Bearded dragon possible parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tysonday189

91233-3404783947.jpg

Hello everyone I'm new to owning a bearded dragon so I'm trying to figure my little guy out I'm wondering i have noticed my beardie is having some inconsistent poops and he doesn't eat nearly as much as he should so I'm just wondering the above picture is his most recent poop does it show signs of a possible health issue I'm kinda becoming worried

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, how big is your baby and how long have you had him ? The poo actually looks fine. If you just got him then it's very common for them not to eat too much at first and may not poo every day. You might want to let him settle in for a couple of weeks, if you have already then check to be sure your lights + temps. are all good. Post a few pics of the baby + his set up and exactly what type of lights you have and what he's eating. If you've had him for a while + his tank is all good then you can think about getting the fecal test done as was suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom