Deformed baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neesieb

Original Poster
He is doing much better! He eats at least 3 times a day but I have to give him every bite. It will bite it off and chew and swallow but he won't do that unless it's right in front of his nose. Then he'll open his mouth for more. I know he's done when he doesn't open his mouth any more after a bite :)

I think he can see but it's limited. Sometimes when I'm getting his food ready he will run to the close side of his tank and tilt his head like he's watching me. When he wants attention (or fed!) He will go to the side of the tank that I'm closest to and scratch even if I'm across the room.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Neesieb":30mugnvo said:
He is doing much better! He eats at least 3 times a day but I have to give him every bite. It will bite it off and chew and swallow but he won't do that unless it's right in front of his nose. Then he'll open his mouth for more. I know he's done when he doesn't open his mouth any more after a bite :)

I think he can see but it's limited. Sometimes when I'm getting his food ready he will run to the close side of his tank and tilt his head like he's watching me. When he wants attention (or fed!) He will go to the side of the tank that I'm closest to and scratch even if I'm across the room.

Well he's certainly not stupid then .... he seems to have trained you pretty well already. LOL

Neesieb

Original Poster
Oh my gosh. Between him and my dogs I am fully aware that I am not the one running my household!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom