Deformed baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neesieb

Original Poster
Ally it's doing really well! He has finally started opening his mouth for me instead of me opening it for him. He is also growing! His head has gotten larger and I can see at least on one side a very little eye. I think he can see at least a bit!

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
YAY!!! That's so awesome! Can we see Ally? :) Soooo gappy to hear he's improving!

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Just ran across this and wow!! He is soooooo cute!!!!! And I'm just sort of blown away by the fact that he survived and is so unique and seeming to so well! I really hope the best for you guys! He's going to end up one spoiled rotten lil fella ?

Neesieb

Original Poster
I just love seeing him like this. Look how healthy and strong he looks! I can't believe he is a month old today! For the first 2 weeks he never lifted his head...and now he's so proud!

91080-1221938478.jpg

Beardoman

This is an inspiring thread! I bet sharing this would get it circulated enough to get it across the web! I see viral coming!

Neesieb

Original Poster
How cool would that be?! I love this little guy and am trying to get him to eat from a bowl.... but he's not quite ready yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom