Big belly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
89591-8449607370.jpg
So RJ, 16 wk old male, is currently being treated for pin worms and coccidia. His appetite hasn't changed, he pooped around 3:30, and this picture is "pre- dinner." (Just taken 5:10 EST) He is also shedding (FYI). It seems to me his belly looks a bit big. Am I wrong? Does this raise any flags to anyone? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Are you sure it's male?
If it's defecating then it's not an impaction.
Liver failure can cause fluid accumulation in the belly, but I doubt that's the problem. The picture is pretty far away from the dragon, but it looks fairly normal.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Iloverex":2jbwaewl said:
89591-8449607370.jpg
So RJ, 16 wk old male, is currently being treated for pin worms and coccidia. His appetite hasn't changed, he pooped around 3:30, and this picture is "pre- dinner." (Just taken 5:10 EST) He is also shedding (FYI). It seems to me his belly looks a bit big. Am I wrong? Does this raise any flags to anyone? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

He's in fabulous shape. A pendulous belly in a beardie who is active, healthy, pooing regularly and loves his tucker, especially at his age is nothing to worry about.

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
That little chubster looks fat and happy to me! :lol: They do look a little awkward at that age, but he's got quite a bit of growing to do and he should fill out nicely, especially if he's behaving, poo-ing, and eating normally. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom