Thane's Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Check out them sexy legs!!! Also nothing makes me happier than the stink eye from the back of a photo! Glad little miss Thane is doing so well ^_^

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I know right? That look of contempt for daring to place a horrid salad in her field of vision is unmistakable!

And thank you! I can't believe how far she's come. She's SUCH a pig now! Seriously, guys, she put down 50 crickets in one sitting this morning. No force feeding or anything.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
YoursTruly":1dkipav7 said:
Our little chunk is up to 196g as of last night!

89594-5406271638.jpg

I have a photo of Richter being weighed in that exact same pose :lol: Looks like the signs of prying them off of a finger. Leaves them with the folded claws like they're waiting patiently.

Glad she's chunked up!

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
traildrifterphalanx":25xgqgu6 said:
I have a photo of Richter being weighed in that exact same pose :lol: Looks like the signs of prying them off of a finger. Leaves them with the folded claws like they're waiting patiently.

Glad she's chunked up!

That's exactly it. She did NOT want to let go, lol. And thank you! we just upgraded her tank over the weekend. That, along with the time change, has left her VERY grumpy. She's been napping a lot on her basking platform. But she's still eating and pooping like normal, so I can't complain.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
YoursTruly":2wpgvqiq said:
Yes, we are so excited about that! With each shed, she gets more and more orange!

It seems like Richter is losing color, but it's hard to really tell, especially since his entire back is in shed right now (keep telling him to take his shirt off.) He doesn't look like a vibrant little oil spill anymore though, that's for sure.

Is she 7mo now? How long is she?

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
She's totes chubs!

Was just doing my weekly weigh in and measure with super sleepy Richter. Can't seem to get him to widen out yet.

Easier to measure while he's sleepy
89300-3672117335.jpg
89300-5920717227.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom