Reptaide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chula

We got Rocky back at the end of August. She is three years old. Her previous owner did not take proper care of her. She has put on weight and been pretty active. She is less active her appitie is down a bit. Her color is great and she is alert and she hasnt lost any weight. I may be panicking but I am also worried about early stages of an RI. No obvious distress but she just seems kinda under the weather. A little more beard puffing no big coughs or clicking noises. I did notice a little stringy saliva when she was gaping. Nothing significant. If it is an RI i feel like its pretty early. My gut tells me its not just brumation. We saw a reptile vet in sep and he gave us a clean bill of health overall. We were treated for an eye infection.

I was poking around looking for something to boost her appitite and I found several posts about Reptaide. Does anyone have experience with this product? How is it as far as a appitite stimulant and overall immune booster? Most of what I read was older what is the current opinion on this product?

Thanks for reading my incoherent rambling.

40 gallon breeder
All new lights reptisun long tube w/reflector
Chi
Spot
Temps are 105 ish basking
75 cool
Light are on 7am-10pm
Calcim dusted crickets 4x a week
Vit dusted crickets 2x a week
Veg everyday mustard/collard/squash/sweet peppers.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom