Length and Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've had Skywalker for a little less than a month now.

He went from being 6 1/2 inches to 7 inches long.

I don't know how old he is really, and I don't know how much he weighed when I brought him home.

But as of today at 7 inches long, he's 19 grams.

Does that sound like he's on a good path to you all that know what you're doing? :lol:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, that's a reasonable growth for his first few weeks. Some grow a bit faster and he will probably begin to eat more now that he's settled in. How much and what does he eat ?

GlassesTho

Original Poster
AHBD":h4sx4t80 said:
Yes, that's a reasonable growth for his first few weeks. Some grow a bit faster and he will probably begin to eat more now that he's settled in. How much and what does he eat ?

He's definitely started eating more. o.o The first couple days he munched on 4-8 crickets...a day.

Now he eats about 10-12 small dubia roaches twice a day. Black hole for a stomach, this one.

He does also seem to like collard and mustard greens, but I don't give those to him every day. Just every couple of days for him to nibble on. (I say nibble but he attacks the stuff like it's candy)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very good, and you can let him a small bowl of greens every day. They are loaded with nutrients and should be offered , esp. if your dragon likes them. :)

GlassesTho

Original Poster
AHBD":2p9lou5a said:
Very good, and you can let him a small bowl of greens every day. They are loaded with nutrients and should be offered , esp. if your dragon likes them. :)

You know, I like that idea. I'll give that a try today and see what he thinks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom