Is your dragon sleeping too much, not eating enough? READ ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark1998

If they were bruminating they would be doing just the opposite- sleeping all the time. It sounds like they are just young and active. What are the temps in your habitat? Are they eating well and getting water?

Mark

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
105-110 and 74 when lights are off. I have a water bowl but would say only get water when bathing and in there food. They eat very well and one will hand feed but noticed barely eat till they make stool.

Mark1998

Terminator7777":jh7s7wf3 said:
105-110 and 74 when lights are off. I have a water bowl but would say only get water when bathing and in there food. They eat very well and one will hand feed but noticed barely eat till they make stool.
It sounds like they are OK as long as food is going in one end and coming out the other. I don't know why they wouldn't sleep much though, mine is pretty consistent about going to bed around 8:30 and sleeping until 6am or so.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Well yea there colony is working over time i would say lol. They sleep right away after lights go out but i check up on them even during nightly wake ups and there they are just chiling out with eyes open. Seems a bit odd cause there so small you would think they would sleep alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom