Bed bug infestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past couple weeks Ive recently learned that my new apartment I have moved into is infested with bed bugs. Since its just Fluffy and me I let him roam around all the time and worried that the lil blood sucking beasts may be feasting on him too. Does anyone know if this is possible? Im worried because he likes to curl up and sleep in corners and stuff the places them critters like to hide. Someone please help me

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
It is possible! I would recommend once a night to go over their entire body of your beardie and look for any bite marks or any inflamed parts! Good luck and sorry to hear about your little bug problem! Did you say anything to the landlord! Heck id ream him or her a new one then make them bomb the place!!

spyder79

Extreme Poster
im in aggrement with what lance said on making a complaint with the landlord. stuff like that is supposed to be cleaned out before a new tennant moves in.

Now as far as you beardie. To my knowledge and per everything i can find on the subject, bed bugs only attack warm blooded animals so your beardie "should" be safe. Now there is no garuntee on that but it seems they only attack warm blooded animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom