When Should I Be Concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
So we are coming up on almost three weeks since Volcano has pooped. I'm getting a little concerned. He isn't showing any signs of distress, he's still eating, and he's running around the room as we speak. At what point should I get worried and seek medical aid?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Feed him some canned pumpkin - add a drop of olive oil make sure hes hydrated ---- its not uncommon for them not to poop for long periods of time --- but the canned pumpkin is a natural laxative it should make him poop

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The soft foods may help him out. You can also try some warm baths a few times per week
& let him swim around too just for exercise. A lot of times that helps get their system moving
things through also.

Tracie

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So last night I went to get the canned pumpkin because he still had not gone. I get home from the store and there in the middle of his enclosure was a big old smelly poop :roll:
It's like he knew what I went to the store for.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He must be reading your threads here when you're not around and deciding how to prank you each time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom