Lethargy and feeble attempts at eating. Vet is no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarantulahawk

Original Poster
Yeah he's active today. I gave him some greens. Still trying to find a reputable site to buy Herpaboost or Oxbow in the US.

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
You might want to get one of the other critical cares than the carnivore one since he's eating crickets. But it's a very good site.

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
He does need greens more than protein at his age. But honestly the only reason for critical care is for calories and vitamins. I think you're already providing what he needs now that you're giving vitamins. But then again he went many years without vitamins so the added boost might be good for him. It's really up to you. Since you can get him to eat you don't need it so much. If you decide to get some you could mix a little in his smoothie.

If he can fit in the hide it should be fine. He'll go in it if he needs to. One of mine hasn't used his in months. I wouldn't worry.

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
There really isn't a need to bathe them unless they are dirty or they enjoy their bath. Maybe once a week if you really want to. Some like to drink in the bath or use the bathroom too so it really depends on the situation. If you suspect impaction then a warm bath is good too. Bathing is not a necessity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom