Looking for products in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyki35

Hi,
I'm new to this site and a new bearded dragon owner living in Jerusalem, Israel. I am looking for a source to purchase supplies for our new little friend, Kwazii. I am sadly very disappointed in what I have been able to find in the city so far. Can anyone out there offer any advise for where I can get reptile supplies either in Israel or order online?
I need to get better lighting (the store sold me a Repti-glo 2.0 compact bulb and really only has Repti-glo compact and tube options).
Also the only live feeder insects they sell are mealworms and superworms, so I'd love to find a source for other feeder insects as well.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I want to treat our new family member well, and give him a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom