Something Weird About A Mexican P Store I Visited ?__?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Month went Spring Break started I wanted a beardie which later I bought in a high ranking place but this other store I visited first had a strange vibe... I ask this lady about beardies and she mistook them by Texas Horned Lizards!! :shock: totally different! So we were talking and asked her if it was legal to transport these animals even all reptiles with special agencies. She said yes but something tells me something differently... What do you all think?? Plz I need to know Thanx a lotz!! :mrgreen: :eek:

Willa

Hatchling Member
I know this is late coming, but I thought you should know. There is tons of red tape you have to get through to transport ANY ANIMAL across the border. Most people who do skip the red tape by sedating the animal and sneaking it across, (which I DO NOT RECCOMEND!) There are to many problems that come with it, especially the nasty stuff that I'm sure they didn't have a vet check for before you bought it. There are plenty of home bred animals right here that you can get and it is safer for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom