please help my breaded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeydunlop3

Please help guys. I got my bearded dragon 3 days ago. He is 4 years old. And he is called mickeyd named after my idel and hero Michael Dunlop. And he is going crazy. Scratching the tank and running up and down in his tank please help guys

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He might be trying to get out if something isn't right with his tank, or he could want out to roam around and explore. High energy is better than lethargic behavior though so that's encouraging. Can you provide details about his enclosure? Temperatures across the tank, type of lighting, size of the enclosure, etc would be helpful. If you want to post photos that would help too. You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button.

joeydunlop3

Original Poster
Thanks for replying I think my we mickeyd just hasint sidled in yet but anything else I notice will let ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom