Great Local Supplier - Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowy

I popped into my local pet shop today and wasn't impressed - 3 very tired/dead looking geckos in a viv and boxes of dead locusts and mealworms :(
So I headed over to South Wigston where I thought I may have seen a reptile shop. I remembered correctly - hurray! - so went in.
Wow! Lots of beautiful vivs, immaculately clean, lights all correct for the type of lizard/snake/tortoise.
Boxes of live food that were very much alive!
They were so helpful - she gave me a single cockroach, free of charge, for Reggie to try. Didn't want me to commit to buying if he wasn't going to eat them 8)
They also provide holiday care for reptiles - £2 per day.
She told me they were open every day - yes EVERY day, including christmas day, as they had to be there every day anyway to care for the animals.
So if you are in the area - Rainforest Reptiles in South Wigston, Leicestershire is well worth a visit 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom