Where to buy Mustard, Collard and Turnip greens in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

Hi guys,

As im sure a lot of you know, a lot of info about bearded dragons comes from the US and we always have to find the alternative or the same products over here.

I've been looking for the perfect salad for my bearded dragon and i am struggling...from what i have found out. Spring greens are similar to Collard greens and i know some names for mustard greens are green wave and pack choi.

Does anyone have any websites or places to go in the Uk to find these types of salad?

Thanks in advance,

Nick :)

NikTait

Hatchling Member
Any more progress on this?
I live in Scotland and am really struggling to find some nice staple greens...

I'm in Scotland too, the only greens I have found decent are the spring greens from asda/tesco. Grated courgette and butternut squash are also pretty good (given that your beardie isn't a fussy little bugger like mine)

Ludford

So callard greens are Spring greens? That clears that up.

I've asked people in Tescos and Morrisons for Collard Greems, Mustard Greens and Turnip Greens and no one has any idea what I'm talking about.

A guy in Morrisons took me to "Choy sum" after I said that Mustard Greens are also called "Chinese Mustard Greens". But Mustard Greens are actually Pak Choy?

What are Turnip Greens then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom