Brumation madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boandboris

Hi everyone,
So after finding the uk page to this site and getting a lot of advice from our American friends I've come to realise that my beardie Bo is brumating. However she is waking, eating a little and sleeping, she has not pooed for about a month now. Is there any beardie laxative ? I know that food will rot in her tummy is she does not got to the toilet. Any advice would be greatly received
Thank you x

Repkyle

Hello. I here applesauce works, but iv never use it before so you may need to read up first.

My dudes been a real pain since burmation, he's found his beard and seems more concerned with showing off rather than eating,
He's nearly a year old so I caulked it down to hormones seeing as it's breeding season

Anyway good luck with the bowel movement :) warm baths and applesauce

If u put him in the bath it will help out for him pooing, Mine is in brumation what is it for can u pm me please so i know u applied to this post,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom