Brumation madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boandboris

Hi everyone,
So after finding the uk page to this site and getting a lot of advice from our American friends I've come to realise that my beardie Bo is brumating. However she is waking, eating a little and sleeping, she has not pooed for about a month now. Is there any beardie laxative ? I know that food will rot in her tummy is she does not got to the toilet. Any advice would be greatly received
Thank you x

Repkyle

Hello. I here applesauce works, but iv never use it before so you may need to read up first.

My dudes been a real pain since burmation, he's found his beard and seems more concerned with showing off rather than eating,
He's nearly a year old so I caulked it down to hormones seeing as it's breeding season

Anyway good luck with the bowel movement :) warm baths and applesauce

If u put him in the bath it will help out for him pooing, Mine is in brumation what is it for can u pm me please so i know u applied to this post,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom