has anyone else tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleG1rl

livefoodsforgood.co.uk?? I ask as me and my fella tried them to get some calcium worms for the little lass (we think he is in fact a she oops) we ordered the small two weeks ago and didn't realise just how small they were but we didn't want to risk getting the large and them being huge what with her only being 3 months and all. They took their time under normal first class postage (about 4 days) and we got some crickets too. Most of the crickets were alive and such and the worms were smaller than we could ever have thought (but alive) so we ordered some large calcium worms, this was also first class and took 4 days again (just got here this morning) but they all appear dead, there is about 20 of them in the lid of the packet as if they clearly made a break for freedom and the rest aren't moving either. So back to my question has anyone else tried this site? I used it from the helpful links thread and hoped for the best. It is possible I got unlucky on the ones we got (we got two boxes of them and they are both the same - dead). We spent £7 on these (with postage) and I'm not keen to do so again if this is the quality of the worms when they eventually get here.

Lisafosc

Hatchling Member
hey, never tried that site, but I use Ricks live foods, he ships super fast, hand picks all orders so they are well fed and in top form, he's a really nice bloke too. Will repond to any questions you have promptly. Give him a try x

Used Rick for the 1st time today, I got the shipping wrong and he'd corrected it and let me know AND sent my order within a couple of hours, so Spike can have a late breakfast tomorrow. I'm also very tempted to buy an armoured cricket off him.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
i've used that site a few times with no problems. If i was you i'd send them back and demand a refund. butterworms.co.uk is a good site as well as the one mentioned; ricks live food but i find postage costs are expensive there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom