Am i a bad person for wanting to sell my bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had my bearded dragon for 4 months and when i bought it i made sure i had everything before i got it and at the time i thought about the future of my beardie but recently i got a new full time job and dont have the time for him and feel he would be better going to someone who will have the time for him, but i feel as though im a bad owner for wanting to sell, am i?

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
No your not- your a good owner for doing whats best for the beardie- wanting him to go to a good home, thats better than not having time for him. Don't think your a bad owner!! :D

scouseruk1210

Original Poster
catUK":1cfstp1m said:
No your not- your a good owner for doing whats best for the beardie- wanting him to go to a good home, thats better than not having time for him. Don't think your a bad owner!! :D

thanks catUK i suppose i should have thought about the future of my beardie but the job i have started is normaly different hours but always will be 12hr shifts so i just want to make sure he goes to someone who will enjoy his company and will look after him and feel a bit better knowing people wont see me as such a bad person for wanting to re home him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom