Am i a bad person for wanting to sell my bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had my bearded dragon for 4 months and when i bought it i made sure i had everything before i got it and at the time i thought about the future of my beardie but recently i got a new full time job and dont have the time for him and feel he would be better going to someone who will have the time for him, but i feel as though im a bad owner for wanting to sell, am i?

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
No your not- your a good owner for doing whats best for the beardie- wanting him to go to a good home, thats better than not having time for him. Don't think your a bad owner!! :D

scouseruk1210

Original Poster
catUK":1cfstp1m said:
No your not- your a good owner for doing whats best for the beardie- wanting him to go to a good home, thats better than not having time for him. Don't think your a bad owner!! :D

thanks catUK i suppose i should have thought about the future of my beardie but the job i have started is normaly different hours but always will be 12hr shifts so i just want to make sure he goes to someone who will enjoy his company and will look after him and feel a bit better knowing people wont see me as such a bad person for wanting to re home him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom