pimping out my dragon (berkshire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mart

Ahem
So my beardy has just come out of his first brumation and he is going crazy with s£xual tension.
Everything that reflects an image of himself, set him off baning his nose and scratching at the image.
So I've been thinking about getting a female dragon however with 2 desert horned lizards a dog, praying mantis fish, and all the live food the mrs wont let me get another dragon.

So has any one in the berkshire, london, surrey, hampshire area got a female dragon that they want to breed?
Now I know this is a strange request so a little history on snappy hes a natural colour dragon with a bright orange beard I bought him form world of water in staines in march this year. He is now about 14 inches snout to tip of tail, He is in great health and eating very well.

It may now be possible to swap the horned lizards (platyrhinos)for a female if any one is interested they are fine and eating a mix varied diet of hoppers mealworms silkworms ants solder larva the hoppers and mealworms are gut loaded with stingy nettles and they are doing very well they are a male and female and should be ready to mate in the spring after the cool down.

Thanks martin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom