How many members in the Uk? And where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Just thought i would start a little topic to see how many members are in the UK
and where...
:)

Il start off I live in West Yorskhire :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Only 2 memebers!??! :cry:
I was hoping alot more people would input!
Thanks guys!!!!
I can share our terrible weather with you guys! :lol:

Rossi46

Haha yeah, unless you live in the UK you just dont understand. Winter this year is supposed to be worse than last so get them thermals out. Must be more people out there who have yet to see the europe forum

Rossi46

Haha yeah, unless you live in the UK you just dont understand. Winter this year is supposed to be worse than last so get them thermals out. Must be more people out there who have yet to see the europe forum

Rossi46

Rossi46

Rossi46

I'm not sure what just happened but my dog put her head on my laptop and somehow sent my post about 4 times haha. sorry

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
haha yeah, Last winter i struggled to get livefood for about 4 weeks, i order it all of the tinternet :)
Im not looking forward to this winter at all!
Its pretty but ...awful!
I think i have a picture i took from last winter from the window :)
Photo0231.jpg

Photo0232.jpg

Does take nice pictures though! :D

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
us poor Brits. Its so cold that ive got my electric blanket, hot water bottle and 2 quilts at night ha ha Im like an old woman. At least the harsh snow last year meant i had a few days off work :D ive got some pics of the snow last year too:

My garden
jansnow003.jpg

me and my mate struggling to stay standing on New year
Newyear2009021.jpg

A picturesque but bloody freezing Beamish
beamish025.jpg

The joys of British weather!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
wow it looks thick in your garden! :shock:
I dont think i even left the house when it snowed... me and snow dont get on too well :/

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Livey":170pezct said:
wow it looks thick in your garden! :shock:
I dont think i even left the house when it snowed... me and snow dont get on too well :/

It got to about 7" deep. Im one of those people you see constantly falling when it snows. When i see even the smallest sign of snow or ice i somehow take up a funny walk and my feet don't seem to work lol :shock:

Rossi46

Its all very well and good when it snows but the problem is when it turns to ice. The pavements by mine had about 5inches of snow which turned into 5inches of ice and was a nightmae, remember my car getting snowed in and having to help some woman get her car into the drive. An absolute nightmare. How lucky you got time of work, I work outdoors and shifts with horses and at one point we couldnt empty the waters as was turning straight to ice and couldnt get them out of their stables as too dangerous. On the bright side my dog (who was a puppy last year) loved it and kept putting her nose in the snow before running off the little weirdo haha

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Rossi46":1cf989x2 said:
Its all very well and good when it snows but the problem is when it turns to ice. The pavements by mine had about 5inches of snow which turned into 5inches of ice and was a nightmae, remember my car getting snowed in and having to help some woman get her car into the drive. An absolute nightmare. How lucky you got time of work, I work outdoors and shifts with horses and at one point we couldnt empty the waters as was turning straight to ice and couldnt get them out of their stables as too dangerous. On the bright side my dog (who was a puppy last year) loved it and kept putting her nose in the snow before running off the little weirdo haha

ha ha thats cute. Yeah i was lucky getting time off work- im a teacher and they had to close the school because of different factors- happy days!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom