Hey Im New To This Site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya im new 2 this site just thought i would share some pics with u of my new bearded dragon could any1 tell me how i could upload pics plz?

WelshLisa91

Original Poster
glowfoto

prexX

Hey Lisa !
You have to upload your pictures to some free hosting website (www.imagshack.us for example) and then you can use the "Forum Miniature" link they provide you !

Or, you can also grab the direct link (also provided by them once you upload the picture) and just insert it on your post with the tags
in the beggining and end respectively =)

Hope that was helpful !
And welcome !

prexX

cute =) he looks a lot like my beardie Karma, except Karma has white nails.

take care of him=)

WelshLisa91

Original Poster
ye we will take good care of him. i love the colour of him.

we use to have 4 baby bearded dragons we had them from six weeks old but the biggest 1was bullying the other 3 and bit there tails so we decided to get rid of the ones with stumpy tails and keep the biggest 1... he only survived a day without his brothers/sisters and died :( we have no idead why he died because 1 of the beardied we give away is on its own and that 1 is fine :/ he was only 3 and a half months old aswell :(
spa0089r.jpg
the 4 of them 2gether

spma0072x.jpg
R.I.P Lil Deano :(

Reeferman20

Hatchling Member
where in wales are you lisa? im in south wales carmarthen. looking for a local live feeder breeder(ooh that rhymed) but i have had no luck what so ever :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom