Anyone use thelivefoodwarehouse.co.uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered from them over a week ago. Ive heard nothing.

Ive emailed them, 3 times and even rang them. All with no answer.

My beardy is getting seriously depressed on no Livefood.

IAmThor

I've never used them, honestly, they don't sound all that great if it's been almost a week! Did it arrive yet?

I use Livefoodbypost and Livefoodsdirect and of course ebay to :) Luke

IAmThor

Wow, that's shocking then :shock: Yea, I'vegot some Roach colonies going atm:D .. If you ever need dubias just ask and I could spare you a few for free :D

DarrylKensley

Original Poster
Sounds good mate, sorry for my lack of posting my HDD is dying, getting it replaced tommorow!

Thank-you! Took him out today to catch some rays and he loved it, will post up some pics soon :D Shame the conmpetition is over, Ill save some for the next!

IAmThor

I'm to scared to take mine out in the garden, I know there's always cats in and out of it :banghead: Any pics yet :D I didn't know they had competitonson, cool! :D

DarrylKensley

Original Poster
Not the garden! My local park :p

The football was on so outside was desolate!

How big is your Dragon? Mine is only 2 years old and cats dont bother him. Even if they did there is not much they could do, these reptiles are solid. My own cat loves playing with him, she curls up with him like he is one of her own.

IAmThor

I'm scared to take mine in teh garden let alone the park lol. How on earth do you do that? Are you not scared of him running off?

I've not actually measured him yet, but I will:D He is sub adult and is 9 months old :D My cats would probably use him as a toy more than a sleeping buddy :lol:

DarrylKensley

Original Poster
In the wild, Bearded dragons can run up to 9 miles per hour max.

Thats a jog for me so he would get far!

If he was to see a bird he would naturally just drop and stay still. The hardest thing was getting him used to the open space. I have him in a 48"x20"x24" viv and he has constant access to the room I have him in, but even still being outside did spook him at 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom