how many meal worms should i be feeding my 8 month old drago

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubsy78

i wondering how many meal worms to feed my dragon he is abt 8months old and he get btween 10 to 15 in a morning and same at night, he also get brown crickets, black crickets, but he loves meal worms and likes thm the best as so as we put thm in hes on thm, and he wnt eat is greens aswell, so if any1 can help me

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
None.
Supers however, you can if you wish, offer 2 a day. Just remember to dust those with your calcium each time.
Hope that helps out !

ricardozorro1990

Hatchling Member
waxworms only as a treat because they are too fatty! you can put 10 mealworms a day but only freshly molted skin worms! (when they have a white color they are ok to feed to your beardie :D) make sure you gutload the mealworms with a good flake fishfood and turtle stiks and give the mealworms carrots, apples, pears and greens!

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom