Stores in Red Deer that sell collard greens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked at several grocery stores, but can't seem to find collard greens, mustard greens, turnip, greens...or any of the greens that my bearded dragon is supposed to be eating to stay healthy. Does anybody know a store in Red Deer, Alberta that sells them? Or even a general store that is nationwide and typically has them?

xxlissydollxx

Try a no frills, Loblaws, Canadian superstore... I live in Ontario sorry, but i had the same issue. I don't know what you have there exactly, but most "upscale" grocery stores will have them

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
I was having a similar issue here in Ontario. If you can find a Farm Boy grocery store in your area I'd recommend going there 100%. They have just about everything and their prices aren't too bad.

Kylej

Hey!

I live in red deer too!!

You can find collard greens at the east hill save on. It's basically the only place I have had any luck. Also on wednesday mornings they will cut the turnip greens off and give them to you for free. They gave us some free stuff and let us take any collard leafs that had fallen off. It's a bitch finding stuff but I had luck there. I think they also had endives and dandelion greens. If not dandelion greens can be found at the organic store kinda by the cinemas movie theatre. I hope this helps!

I am looking at breeding BSFL if you are getting sick of crickets. They are a much better staple, but impossible to find here and expensive. If I can get my farm going well I will be looking to sell to local beardie owners who are looking to switch feeders. Keep in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom