30" Reptisun HO fixture Kitchener Area or online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where to find this? I can find it on line in the states but the exchange and then the duty I will have to pay is RIDICULOUS!! There has to be some Canadian on line dealer that offers some decent prices, right?!

LunaLuna39

Original Poster
I had found the fixture and bulb online from another website and it had a 30" fixture that took at 24" bulb. Kinda weird since they have 22" HO bulbs. Anyhow I ended googling obsessively last night and found Northerngecko.ca. Ended up with 24" fixture and the 22" bulb plus a infrared thermometer, free shipping! Life is good now :)

LunaLuna39

Original Poster
This isn't related to my post but since you seem to answer all my questions I wanted to ask...if I want to put tile in the tank does it have to be slate? We have an abundance of ceramic left over from the build of our house. Is that suitable?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ceramic works too. That's what I use. Two big 18x18 tiles that I can pull out to clean. You'll just want tiles that offer a bit of traction, not the glossy tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom