LIVE CRICKETS TORONTO BULK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincesssCheryl

Hello all! I am having an awful time trying to find somewhere in Toronto where I can get 1/4 crickets in bulk, I would like about 1000. Current buying them at Reptila and paying $10 for 100, or pet smart 12 cents a cricket.. I've been searching all day, I found one site in Canada that will ship but they want $25 for 1000 crickets and then $25 shipping... I know tails and scales sells about 1000 for $25 but they are out of stock until Wednesday and I need them now!!!

Thank youu!

Blizz

Contact GeckoGurl online she's out of Ottawa area but will mail them to you she's 20$ for a 1000 plus shipping. She has both brown and the new banded crickets available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom