Edmonton Stores, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadnams

New Beardie owner, wondering if there are any 'best kept secrets' in the Edmonton area for getting feeders, etc? Would love to find a place I can DRIVE to to get phoenix worms... not super comfortable getting them shipped in the winter.

Cat93

Hatchling Member
I get most of my feeders from bugorder.com, I live in BC but I know they ship out of Edmonton and also offer greyhound pickup for people in the area :)

eadnams

Original Poster
Any issues with death from the cold? No one is at my house during the day... Get them delivered to work?

Cat93

Hatchling Member
They come packaged really well, even taking 2 days to get to me here there are only a few DOA. And yeah I'd get them delivered to work if nobody will be at home otherwise the "if over 7% of your order is DOA we will replace it" policy is moot if there isn't anyone to take the package.

Cat93

Hatchling Member
Its hard to say, I usually order 1000 of whatever feeder, and that lasts my 5 month old about a week and a half right now. Sometimes longer. She's going through a growth spurt :lol:

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
I offer ReptiWorms for much cheaper then any pheonix worms you'll find in Canada. PM me if you're interested, I'm in Vancouver so they wouldn't be in transit long with shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom