Dubias

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabelleandpaul

Juvie Member
Hello fellow canadians!
I have way too many roaches in my colony and would be willing to sell some to anyone who wants them. I know have only one adult beardie (my other one died right before Easter) and he's slowed down a lot on insects. This will be my first time on the seller's side, but I don't have much of choice (I tried leaving them outside to freeze and die, but they don't die...). I am located in Quebec, and willing to ship in Ontario-Quebec starting in June, when temperatures are above freezing at night. If you are farther East or West, maybe we can give it a try. These critters don't seem to die easily, so maybe they could survive a couple of days in shipment (I will provide food for transportation).

Please PM me or respond to this message if you are interested!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I would be very interested, just not sure how to ship dubia in Canada. Please get back to me, I'm near Vancouver, BC. I have a new juvie who has gone through all the juvie roaches in my colony & I just bought some to get him through for awhile. He's decided he won't eat crickets and will eat supers but roaches are his first love. So let me know, price + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom