Dubias

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabelleandpaul

Juvie Member
Hello fellow canadians!
I have way too many roaches in my colony and would be willing to sell some to anyone who wants them. I know have only one adult beardie (my other one died right before Easter) and he's slowed down a lot on insects. This will be my first time on the seller's side, but I don't have much of choice (I tried leaving them outside to freeze and die, but they don't die...). I am located in Quebec, and willing to ship in Ontario-Quebec starting in June, when temperatures are above freezing at night. If you are farther East or West, maybe we can give it a try. These critters don't seem to die easily, so maybe they could survive a couple of days in shipment (I will provide food for transportation).

Please PM me or respond to this message if you are interested!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I would be very interested, just not sure how to ship dubia in Canada. Please get back to me, I'm near Vancouver, BC. I have a new juvie who has gone through all the juvie roaches in my colony & I just bought some to get him through for awhile. He's decided he won't eat crickets and will eat supers but roaches are his first love. So let me know, price + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom