Missing Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinksmama

Juvie Member
There is a man missing from Ancaster, Ontario, Canada. I've no connections to the man but felt that the more places this is shared the better the chances of him being found safe and sound. Ancaster, is in the Niagra region, so I assume it's possible they crossed the border. Please save these pictures and share them on any forums you participate in and on Facebook, I'm sure his family and friends would appreciate it.
This is the information from the police dept.'s FB page:

On April 28th, 2013 Timothy Bosma posted his 2007 Dodge Ram pick up for sale on two different web sites. On Monday May 6th a male arranged by telephone to view the truck at Mr. Bosma’s residence in Ancaster. At approximately 9:20 pm Mr. Bosma went for a test drive with two young males in this pickup. Mr. Bosma had told his spouse that the males were from the Toronto area. Mr. Bosma has not been seen or heard from since this time.

Police were notified of Mr. Bosma’s disappearance immediately by his spouse and the Mountain Criminal Investigation Division began the investigation on May 6th. Due to the unusual nature of the disappearance the homicide Unit will now take the lead in the investigation. Through witnesses Police have a description of the two males that Mr. Bosma was last seen with:

1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes
2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair red hooded with hood up over his head.
3) These males were last seen in Mr. Bosma’s vehicle described as a 2007 dodge Ram pick up black in colour, Ontario licence plate 726 7ZW.

Police are asking anyone with information regarding Mr. Bosma’s location are asked to contact Det. Greg Rodzoniak of the Homicide Unit at 905-546- 4863 or to call Crime Stoppers.

Take Care
Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom