PETS & PONDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone has purchased Reptisun 10 UVB from them. How do I know if I'm getting a new bulb. Is there a way to test that its producing the right UVB?

XiDiS

Juvie Member
I have ordered a TON of fish equipment... and most of my beardie supplies from them. They have great shipping rates and usually get my packages out same day as ordering. As far as getting a new bulb.... i really dont think they sell anything but new. My 24" bulb looked brand new and is working great. What makes you think they would sell used light bulbs?

SpikesSlave

Original Poster
I dont think they would sell used bulbs, just have heard stories about other places and was wondering if there is a way to tell. I know im coming up on 6 months for the one im running. thanks for your input

XiDiS

Juvie Member
Oh ok... ive never heard of that before. As far i know the only way to really tell is testing it with a UVB meter.

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
I trust Pets & Ponds, in fact I have been using them for over 4 years, and all their bulbs are new, and very well shipped. Once the ends were crushed in shipping and I could not use the bulb, and they sent me a new one without a shipping/return charge. I highly recommend them. I buy my 48" Reptisun 10's from them for 32.99, and have not found a better price so far. I cannot buy these lights here in my town, or anywhere else in BC. In fact, my last trip to Vancouver at King Ed's Pet supply was a loss, as they do not carry that size anymore.

All I can say is that the lights are well packaged, and my dragons have been doing very well. So the bulbs must be good.

Pugwinkle

I also highly recommend Pets & Ponds. I've been using them for several years. They ship very quickly and their prices are much better than at the pet stores.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
If you're located in Vancouver, VanPet in North Vancouver and New West can order in any ReptiSun bulb size in. You just need to give them notice by a week or two if you can't get it online for whatever reason.

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
I have been using Pets and Ponds for many years for our fish supplies, planted tank supplies, Beardie supplies other reptile supplies and have never had an issue at all with any of the items. I have spend many thousands of dollars and will keep buying from them without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom